Comfortable surroundings, warm welcomes, and friendly competition are the true essence of Railside Golf.
Our course and grounds are impeccably conditioned and continuously ranked one of the best in area. Meticulously designed by golf course architects Matthews & Associates in 1991, our course offers an exciting golfing experience for both the knowledgeable golfer and the novice.
The 2017 Tournament Schedule is available here for download. Members who have questions about the tournament schedule, or would like additional information, should contact Matt Koets at 616.878.1140 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Scorecard...
Rating & Slopes
* 300 yard practice range with newly renovated tee
* Three largest greens at 100, 150, and 200 yards
* New short game practice area and practice green
* Practice shots from 60 yards and under to multiple hole locations
* Two new practice bunkers allow practice for short, intermediate and long shots
CLICK HERE to view Golf Course Etiquette, Dress Code & Guest Play Policies.